Rawcouture has been nominated for the Liebster Award by City Style!
Dear City Style,
Thank you so much for the nomination! It was such a pleasure meeting you girls at FIT. It’s crazy to think that I watched you two create your blog right before my eyes. Congratulations on your success. It comes to no surprise that City Style has received a nomination. Hugs and kisses from Jersey; hope to hear from you soon!
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Questions from City Style:
1. What is your dream job?
To be the Fashion Editor of Marie Claire..or Glamour…but I love Elle…ugh I can’t decide.
2. Who is your favorite designer?
3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Feedback- I love connecting with people from all over the world.
4. How would you describe your personal style?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
New York City
6. What is your favorite movie?
Currently- World War Z
7. Who is your style icon?
8. What do you love most about fashion?
It is a form of expression.
9. If you could live during any time period, which would you choose?
10. Heels or flats?
Flats- I am a girl on the go!
Ten Questions for my nominees:
1. If you had to pick only one pair of shoes to wear year round, which would they be?
2. What is the last clothing item you purchased?
3. What inspired your blog’s name?
4. If you could rename yourself, what name would you pick?
5. What is your most played song on iTunes?
6. Lipstick or Chapstick?
7. Mani or Pedi?
8. If you could meet any blogger in person, who would he/she be?
9. Here’s a tough one- what is your favorite fashion magazine?
10. Think fast! What was your favorite TV show growing up?